PIRIN GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB - NEWS: 06 JULY 2007
Official definition of Pirin Golf & Country Club "resident" released.
Pirin Golf & Country Club owner and exclusive developer of Pirin Golf private golf complex in Bansko Razlog valley has defined officially the category RESIDENT - those, who will have exclusive access to the golf courses. A "resident" means only:
1. Owners of residential properties (houses and apartments) inside Pirin Golf & Country Club ( >600 units);
2. Property owners' guests,
3. Tenants, who are residents at the apartments , houses on a short let (holiday),
4. Guests at the 5-star Pirin Golf Hotel , located inside Pirin Golf & Country Club,
5. Golfers , participants in tournaments,
6. Limited number of "special guests" (celebrities, etc)
The capacity of the golf course and the auxiliary Pirin golf facilities was recently assessed by golf experts, who confirmed that Pirin Golf can accommodate on its fairways and driving range only golfers from Pirin Golf & Country Club.
This last news will put on strain everyone buying property in the mushrooming apartment buildings surrounding Pirin Golf course. Some agents , marketing properties outside Pirin Golf continue to mislead the public that the golf course will be freely opened or that their developers are "negotiating the use of the golf course". Beware of fraudulent promises , one will not be allowed behind the gates of Pirin Golf & Country Club
unless he is eligible
In additional move to prepare the resort for full scale operation (including renting of residential properties), Pirin Golf owners and developers started talks with international golf holiday providers to manage golf packages (accommodation + tee time) for the 2009 season.
Copyright © 2005-2010 FIRST BULGARIA ™